NOTE: Due to a slight problem, we're temporarily out of stock of all playmats. Please click here to read more about this deeply unfortunate situation.
Here at Collected Companies, we understand that despite our collection of wonderful, pre-designed playmats, there are times when you just REALLY want a playmat with that photo of your drunk friend about to fall backwards off a boat. Or a playmat with a copy of the poorly drawn, stick-figure wizard battle you drew the other night while watching Game of Thrones.
Thankfully, we won't judge you. But we will make all your wildest playmat dreams come true!*
Simply upload your correctly formatted image while placing your order, and we'll print and deliver your playmat as quickly as we can, so you can amaze (or confuse?) your gaming buddies forever more.
- Download our high quality, 300dpi template. (Photoshop PSD ~16.5MB)
- Follow the more detailed instructions within the PSD, and save your file as a JPG.
- Upload the JPG, place your order, and prepare for greatness!
If you don't have Photoshop, or are otherwise looking for more detailed instructions, check out our aptly named Custom Playmat Instructions page for more info!
- If you need some help creating your file, Collected Companies can provide limited assistance. We can help crop, scale, colour-correct, and perform some simple image editing to help you come up with your playmat design.
- We'll send you a preview JPG of the finished product for your approval before printing, to make sure you're happy with the design.
- If you select this option, it will add two to four business days to the production time of your order.
- Standard size, 60x35cm playmat.
- High quality, full colour digital print with vibrant colours and fine detail.
- Reverse has a black, textured, natural rubber surface (2mm thick) for grip and protection.
- Easily rolls for storage, and fits commonly available playmat storage tubes.
*Well, maybe not your wildest dreams. Any orders that are pornographic will be refunded, and not printed. Please don't be that guy bringing those kind of playmats to your local game store. Sorry, it seems like we may have just judged you after all.